Retail Sales Associate
Scope of Job:
This position will report to the Owners and will be a member of a dedicated team involved in retail sales, service and special events in the luxury outerwear and fashion industry. The position will also be a key component in making new inventory available to a global market. Already one of the largest on-line retailers of unique preowned garments, Day Furs is expanding its on-line presence in new merchandise shopping.
- Assist retail customers with in-store purchases and restyles; some Saturday work required
- Assist customers with repairs, storage and cleaning services
- Assist with customer service requests for additional product information by phone, email and text
- Assist in remote location events; some seasonal travel required
- Other projects as assigned by the Owners
- Outgoing personality and someone who enjoys working with the public
- Proficiency with Windows 10, Windows Mail and Microsoft Office applications
- Good people and follow up skills
- Organized and attention to detail oriented
- Dependable and self-motivated
- Physically able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Full and part time position 9:00 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday
- Seasonal Saturday hours
Day Furs, Inc.
1361 S. Rangeline Rd.
Carmel, Indiana 46032
Send resume to email@example.com