Professional Fur Garment Storage Services
As with any investment, it is very important to properly store your fur, shearling and leather garments annually to maintain their original softness, pliability, sheen and color. Our professionally designed vaults are secure, temperature and humidity controlled and safe from vermin and insect infestation. Consider these advantages to storing with Day Furs versus storing in the average home.
- Our vaults limit exposure to UV light thus minimizing oxidation and color degradation
- Humidity control is used to prevent evaporation of essential oils that keep skins soft and pliable
- Temperature control maintains a uniform cool environment, reducing biodegradation reactions
- Security is ensured with alarm and video recording systems
- Exposure to infestation is eliminated through the use of a state of the art sanitation program
Depending on your location, we have several options to make it easy to store your garments in the spring and summer and receive them back for the fall and winter seasons, as well as to schedule cleaning and glazing, repairs, quotes on restyles and appraisals.
Other Day Furs' Fur Storage Service Areas:
Akron, OH | Chicago, IL | Cincinnati, OH | Columbus, OH | Detroit, MI | Louisville, KY | Madison, WI | Milwaukee, WI | St. Louis, MO | Toledo, OH | Dayton, OH