Fur Storage Services Madison, WI
We have several options for our customers in the Madison, WI area to make it easy to store fur garments in the spring and summer and receive them back for the fall and winter seasons, as well as to schedule cleaning and glazing, repairs, quotes on restyles and appraisals.
As with any investment, it is very important to properly store your fur, shearling and leather garments annually to maintain their original softness, pliability, sheen and color.
Day Furs' professionally designed vaults are secure, temperature and humidity controlled and safe from vermin and insect infestation. Consider these advantages to storing with Day Furs versus storing in the average home.
- Our vaults limit exposure to UV light thus minimizing oxidation and color degradation
- Humidity control is used to prevent evaporation of essential oils that keep skins soft and pliable
- Temperature control maintains a uniform cool environment, reducing biodegradation reactions
- Security is ensured with alarm and video recording systems
- Exposure to infestation is eliminated through the use of a state of the art sanitation program
For more information, please contact email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call/text at 317-844-8733 or make use of the service contact request form below.